The days of only seeing our crafts come to life in lavish couture or Indian clothing for fashion and couture in a nation with great heritage and craftsmanship are long gone. Fashion and style gurus are now developing everyday alternatives to couture wear that reflect the distinctive workmanship of our culture with nouveau cuts that centre on Indo-western silhouettes, despite the fact that earlier we had nothing that highlighted this history in everyday wear.
Given the popularity of streetwear and the importance of weddings in our culture, it only seems natural to experiment with these items and match them with wedding-specific attire. You don’t have to hide your love of streetwear just because you have to dress for a wedding like millennials.
Adding to the list of tips to nail streetwear wedding style this season, Jayesh Shah, Founder of Jayesh Shah Label, advised:
- Swap out your dull black or grey blazers for some vibrant colours like light blue, pink, or yellow. Perhaps the blazer’s glam element will rise with the addition of some embroidered patches. A summer jacket or blazer looks great with a simple white t-shirt, so go for a more livelycolour and pair it with loose-fitting jeans. The only thing you need to keep in mind while choosing your blazer is to match the colours to the season and the climate.
- Let’s see some prints! Co-ords are hot right now, and you should buy all-printed suits that will look sharp at your friend’s sangeet celebration.
- Wear satin bomber jackets to stay cool at the after-after party for a fashionable and upbeat appearance.
- For a stylish yet joyful look during the after-after party, keep it cool with satin bomber jackets. While a wedding gown is a one-time purchase, your personalized wedding bomber jacket will become a treasured memento that you’ll frequently pull out of your closet.
- Without a doubt, replace your oxfords with some sneakers. Although it may seem strange, some suits are designed to be worn with shoes to up the glamour factor. You are not need to follow the usual fashion rules when experimenting with the sneaker-suit mix. To create the best-looking street style, choose a sharp suit and team it with your favourite sneakers.