Millennials, also referred to as Generation Y, are known for being unique when it comes to their fashion choices. While they are fashion-conscious, they stick to tried-and-true items that make them feel and look their best, such as the trend of fuss-free outfits, which they simply can’t get enough of. The millennial generation was born during the 1980s and 1990s, which gave them the opportunity to personally experience the expanding influence of fashion on both the global and emotional scales.
Designer RiddhiMehra described fuss-free attire as “simple, energetic and charismatic to the T, clothes that do the talking without producing any noise” in an interview with HT Lifestyle. For people who like to choose a fuss-free approach to fashion, she provided the following outfit ideas:
1. A floaty dress – Floaty dresses set the mood right with their dressy and effortless elements. Deck up for dressier occasions, count on breezy bedazzling silhouettes that are a perfect mix of flirty and elegant aesthetics.
2. The cool kaftans – Add a touch of chic to your vacation wear or weekly rotations with stunning kaftans, that are easy to don and effortless to flaunt.
3. Jazz it up in jumpsuits – Slip into effortless splendour that knows no bounds in jumpsuits designed to turn heads.
4. Co-ord sets – Co-ord sets are ideal to take over in style clad in absolute comfort.
5. The humble kurta – A treat in the monsoon, handcrafted kurtas make a cool contemporary craft in your wardrobe fit for any season.
Designer PayalChaddha of Gallery 2000 asserted that fuss-free outfits which don’t need much of an effort have a place in every millennial’s heart as whatever be the occasion, one doesn’t like to feel restricted. Some of the easy wears that she listed out for a fuss free dressing are:
1. Co-ord sets – Nothing says like a nice co-ord set. Easy to wear and effortless plus it makes sure your style quotient is intact.
2. Linen shirts with slim fit pants – A pair of good fitting slim pants coupled with linen shirts is one of the ultimate in comfort dressing. This outfit combination makes sure the person is comfortable yet looks stylish at the same time.
3. One piece dresses – One-piece dresses make for the most relaxed outfit, be it any season or occasion. You can team it with any accessory of your choice and you are good to go.
4. Bespoke kurta and slim fit pants – A bespoke kurta with slim fit pants makes for a bookmarking outfit yet so comforting.
5. Pencil skirts and top – Let your fit do the talking. Pair these versatile pencil skirts with a shirt/bodysuit/casual top to keep your look snug yet stylish and relaxed.