• INTIMASIA, South Asia’s Largest Trade Show for Innerwear, Comfort Wear, Swimwear and Sportswear, gears up for a grand Show
• INTIMASIA to connect 200+ brands and 100+ raw material suppliers with wholesalers, distributors, retailers and standalone store owners • Expected footfall of more than 15,000 visitors
• Power-packed seminars and workshops for industry professionals
Mumbai, January 19, 2022: INTIMASIA – South Asia’s Largest Trade Show for Innerwear, Comfort Wear, Swimwear and Sportswear, is coming with its 5th edition from 20th to 22nd
February 2023 at the Bombay Exhibition Center in Mumbai. Back in 2019, it was touted as the industry’s largest B2B exhibition in South Asia. In 2023, it is bound to be bigger, better and more inclusive.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should be visiting INTIMASIA 2023
1. It is the biggest trade event in South Asia for innerwear, sleepwear, loungewear, thermals, shapewear, swimwear, activewear, sportswear and socks.
2. It is supported by leading trade bodies including Intimate Apparel Association of India (IAAI), Federation of Hosiery Manufacturers Associations (FOHMA), Federation of Hosiery Manufacturers Associations (FOHMA), Wholesale Hosiery Traders Association (WHTA) and Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises.
3. You will meet 200+ leading intimate apparel brands from across India at the Show.
4. You will get to see never-seen-before products and innovations from top notch brands.
5. The Show is the ideal platform for you to source your inventory and make your bookings for the rest of the year.
6. With 15,000 retailers expected to visit the Show, it is the perfect opportunity for you to network and connect.
7. INTIMASIA will also host over 100+ key partners, including the manufacturers and suppliers of fibres, fabrics, elastics, laces, accessories, labels, packaging and other key raw materials required by the industry.
8. You will get to attend a trends seminar on lingerie, sleepwear and activewear by Paris-based Carlin Group.
9. You can be a part of industry-exclusive panel discussions and workshops. 10.With INTIMASIA, you get the golden opportunity to be part of the bigger movement of making India a hub of lingerie, sleepwear and activewear for the world and putting our country on the global map of the intimate wear and allied sectors.
The Show is organised by Peppermint Communication, which comes with 20 years of strong experience in servicing the intimate wear sector. Speaking about the upcoming Show, Yusuf Dohadwala, Chief Organiser – INTIMASIA, and CEO – Intimate Apparel Association of India (IAAI), said, “INTIMASIA is the much needed stepping stone for the Indian intimate wear industry to go global in its appeal. The kind of innovations we have in India and the high-quality products that are being produced here are an indication that India is the next manufacturing hub of the world’s garment industry. We are taking various government-backed initiatives, such as the Make in India campaign, into account as we are presenting this platform for Indian companies to connect with retailers. Hundreds of representatives from various links in the supply chain will be present at INTIMASIA to look for new avenues and business opportunities. I don’t think anyone who has a stake in the industry would want to miss this event. INTIMASIA 2023 is going to be bigger and better and truly South Asia’s largest Trade Show for Innerwear, Comfort Wear, Swimwear and Sportswear, in every sense of the term.”
For more details about the event, visit www.intimasia.in.