A chakra refers to an energy centre in the body and is translated from Sanskrit as a ”wheel” or ”disk” .The spinning power of these wheels corresponds to particular nerve bundles and organs within the body. The Chakra Collection by SimSum Fine Jewelry is based on the seven main chakras that start at the root of the spine and extend to the crown of the head. At SimSum Fine Jewelry strives to build an emotional bond between you and the jewelry you wear. The new collection hones in on balancing energy, healing and spiritual connection.
Talking about the Chakra Collection, SimSum Fine Jewelry’s CEO Mr Sumer Gehani shares, “From a very young age, I’ve heard the chakras and their benefits from my mother, Deepika Gehani, and her spiritual guru, Villy Doctor. I started strongly believing in ‘Chakras’, that helped harmonize one’s body and bring a spiritual balance. I’m excited to launch our new Chakra Collection, that aims to create an aura of healing energy around our customer.” This unique collection of Chakras pendant necklaces launched by SimSum Fine Jewelry is crafted in 14k gold and natural diamonds, the offering is available in 2 sizes – big and small. In addition to the seven main Chakras, each of these chakras has a unique colour. It is also responsible for a specific physiological function and emotional experience.
1. Muladhara or Root Chakra
Connected to the earth element Muladhara or Root Chakra is located at the base of the spine. Often depicted as a red four-petal lotus, its energetic function is to help maintain a sense of groundedness and inner stability. Balanced Root Chakra helps replace positive emotions to feel stable, confident, energetic, independent, and strong.
2. Svadhisthana or The Sacral ChakraLocated at the pelvis, Svadhisthana or The Sacral Chakra is often depicted as an orange lotus with six petals. Well-synced Sacral Chakra helps connect to your true self and lets the creative energy flow freely in abundance. It is the centre of reproduction, creativity and emotions. The feeling of positive energy is one of vitality, happiness, positivity, satisfaction, compassion, and intuition when the Sacral Chakra is balanced.
3. Manipura or Navel ChakraManipura or Navel Chakra is located at the navel centre, commonly depicted as a downward or upward-facing red triangle in association with the fire element. Responsible for
confidence, and self-esteem, making one feel in control of their life.
4. Anahata or The Heart Chakra
Anahata or The Heart Chakra is located at the heart centre. Anahata is typically depicted as a green six-pointed star surrounded by 12 lotus petals. Energetically, Anahata helps tap into unconditional love. By harmonising this energy centre, a person begins to feel more compassionate, caring, optimistic, friendly, and motivated.
5. Vishuddha or The ThroatChakra:Vishuddha or The Throat Chakra is located near the base of the throat. Depicted as a blue downward-facing triangle inside a lotus with 16 purple petals. Our ability to communicate verbally is governed by this chakra. When this chakra is balanced, it enables creativity, positive self-expression, constructive communication, and a sense of satisfaction.
6. Ajna or The Third Eye ChakraAjna or The Third Eye Chakra is located at the centre of the eyebrows. Represented by a transparent lotus with two white petals, it’s considered to be the seat of the mind, of
conscious and unconscious awareness. It is held to be the centre of intuition, vision, prophecy, imagination, inner knowing, and self-assurance. The energetic function of Ajna
chakra is to help us to learn to know ourselves: emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
7. Sahasrara or The Crown ChakraSahasrara or The Crown Chakra is located just above the crown of the head. Said to be the doorway into pure consciousness, it is often depicted as a thousand-petaled lotus with a
pinkish aura. It serves as a way of connecting to divine energy and is associated with our highest self. Sahasrara helps us function in a more enlightened way, cultivate self- mastery, and find a sense of connection with all.