Gargi is a brand by P N Gadgil & Sons, a legendary group from Pune with a legacy of 100+-year-old. It is known for its gold and diamond jewelry quality and authenticity. Aditya Modak, an expert in all domains, from finance, marketing, and sales, is the Co-founder & Director of Gargi. Gargi was launched in December 2021 in Pune with the idea of crafting original stories with each jewelry piece. The style is modern and contemporary, in line with the modern woman’s needs. Gargi, as the name suggests, is the name of the goddess Durga, represents ancient scholars, and is a tribute to women who are charting their path.
Some highlights of the brand –
- The jewelry is made from 92.5% certified sterling silver and has the best-quality brass jewelry.
- The products are manufactured by artisans and are handcrafted.
- There are more than 15,000 SKUs available at any given time, which is the largest compared with any other jewelry brand.
- Each design is unique and has interesting patterns.
- The jewelry pieces work on traditional functions to modern parties; there is something for each occasion.
- Gargi is targeting a turnover of twenty-five crores plus in the current fiscal year.
- Gargi turned one year old in December 2022 and has launched its IPO to further its robust growth strategy.
We would also like to propose Story ideas –
- Acing your dressing game for the Christmas party in office or at a friend’s house
- Handling jewelry with care, how can one take care of their delicate silver and brass jewelry
- Gazing into 2023, what are the likely trends in jewelry in 2023, what are jewelry makers preempting
- A perfect Christmas gift for your loved ones.
- Shine through this new year party by stealing the thunder and dressing glamorously
We are also more than happy to provide you with more information on the brand and their future strategy. It would be our pleasure to facilitate interaction with the founder.